Fw: [CTR] endurance horse

----- Original Message -----
From: Laurie at NATRC <natrc@natrc.org>
To: <horsesctr@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 6:15 PM
Subject: [CTR] endurance horse

> If you know of anyone interested in a great endurance horse let me know.
My email add: boutin7@hotmail.com   His name is Oliver, 10 year Arab
gelding- beautiful and a real people pleaser- a joy to ride- I can email a
picture to anyone interested.  He's had lots and lots of miles on him and is
ther perfect trail horse.  Dont have time to ride and would like to see him
go to someone who can use and enjoy him. I live in Alabama and I'm asking
$1,600 for him.