Men in Tights-Options

Ed Roley naztari@aol.com
I wore bicycle tights for rides 1 season.
Always felt a little self concious. Certainly
never wore them on training rides where I live!
Found lightweight hiking pants with "quick dry"
material work quite well plus they have pockets,
cargo pockets and may be worn with belts. Then
can carry extra "stuff" and hang pocket knife
from belt. Sweat pants a size small work also.
Summer weight BDU pants (army pants) aren't bad
either.

Ed Roley