Stallion Service Auction to Promote Trail Preservation

Peter Mileo ctyslcr@aol.com
Nevada All State Trail Riders is having it's 1st Annual Stallion Service
Auction to benefit Trail Preservation in Nevada and California.  Please go
visit our web page for details at www.nastr.org.  Click on stallion
auction and see the lineup of quality endurance stallions donated by their
generous owners or turn to page 20 of the December issue of Endurance
News.  Our line up includes the following stallions: like LS Zane Grey+//,
AAA Amadeus, Hastyflyer+/, Dr Thunder Bask+//, Jabask Knight, Gulastras
Splash, Kharif Au-Bez, MMF Faramir+/, Barberry Bey, CA Zanes Bobby, Fire
Mt. Fadjur, DM Impact, Serazim, Remington Bey, W Bez Chinook, Magic
Aulrab.  Most of these fine horses are IAHA Sweepstakes Nominated Sires.
Bidding begins at $300 unless a higher reserve is specified.
Please look into our lineup and choose one of these stallions for your
broodmare to produce your next endurance horse.  You will also be helping
us maintain valuable trails for all of us to enjoy.

Thank you.

Regards,
Peter Mileo, Stallion Auction Chairperson
(775)267-4873-PH
(775)267-1010-Fax
ctyslcr@aol.com-email