Re: RC: Re: Saddle fit. Need help

Thanks for the help.  It is an english style endurance saddle.  I checked the sweat pattern on my current all purpose english saddle, and it was all even.  I checked it out and it seems to fit her well in the shoulders..  However, my butt has gotten too big for the saddle and I'm afraid it doesn't have enough area to distribute my weight.