Re: RC: Men in tights

>>that if you go to a dance store you can find cotton tights that work >
great> and not to expencive, they do not have leather patchs

That can be good occasionally... my older daughter is a high school
cheerleader and at an especially cold football game their coach told them
to wear black tights under their skirts.  My poor daughter was the only
one with leather knee patches. >g<  She's as shameless as I am though and
it didn't faze her at all. :-)

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.