Men in tights

Rusty Toth
As a male endurance rider I did my first 50 in jeans and will never do it
again. Tights are the way to go. I found that tights made for biking are
great, they are built with the idea of sitting in mind. I have also found
that if you go to a dance store you can find cotton tights that work great
and not to expencive, they do not have leather patchs but I have never
been rubbed even on a 100. Saddlebums are great as well and you can find
them at running bear. I could not imagine doing a 100 in any thing other
than tights.