Re: RC: Re: Conditioning for High Humidity?

Truman,

I have always lived on the West Coast, I do not think I have ever experienced
High Humidity.  That would you and others do special to condition the horse
for high humidity conditions?  Are there special things you do to help the
horse recover at vet checks during heavy air conditions? I am talking about
taking a West Coast horse to the Midwest.

Lynge