Re: RC: cordura fenders

Keri....

Try calling Big Horn.  I don't have a number for them, but a lot of the
Big Horn Saddles have cordura fenders(leathers).  I have ordered just
the fenders from them in the past, but it's been a few years.  They
might still ship you just the fenders. Sorry I don't have a
number...maybe someone on ridecamp can help you with that.

Regards, Jim and Sun of Dimanche