Re: RC: Basic Conditioning

Wow Kat, thanks again for clarifying things for us rookies.  I wish I was a little closer to you (I'm in San Diego) I would love to ride with you and pick your brain about getting my new mare ready for her first LD.

Keep up the info please. You seem to be able to cut through all the bull, and get straight to the point.

Judy
JudyK89@aol.com