Carol & red rock

You're putting on a new ride!!!!! How exciting.  Boy my husband and I
are tickled.  I think you are great to take on managing a ride.  I pray
and hope that riders are appreciative and don't complain when things are
not perfect.  Some have no idea how hard it is to put on a ride.  This
is wonderful and plz put our name on your mailing list.
My husband and I starting going to the Comstock ride managing meetings
and intend to help this year and I was boggled at all the
responsibilities and preparation.

Plz!!!! People, give a new ride manager a break. If riders are too
critical and complaining, we will lose our managers.
I always hear horror stories of riders abusive to volunteers and
managers when things don't go perfect.
We lost the wonderful Gardnerville Gallop because of such whinners!!!
Linda & Allen Eisele
15540 Cherrywood Dr.
Reno, nev.  89511

Linda