Sports Saddle Questions

>  Do any of you ride in Sports Saddles and have you ever had troubles >
with loin rubbing?

Are you standing in the stirrups a lot? I think that contributes to
shimmy. Try shortening your stirrups and posting more and see if it
helps.  I ride an OF, but I've seen people on OF have that problem.
Could be the different trots rather than the different build that's the
reason it rubs one and not the other.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.