Re: Re: Riding after feeding

-----Original Message-----
From: Lif Strand <fasterhorses@gilanet.com>

That's also how I came to decide that so much mare PMS stuff is learned
behavior rather than physiological - I just don't see a mare acting stupid,
refusing to save herself from the mountain lion because she's in heat, or
about to be, or just out, or whatever.

There's Lif's Really Scientific School of Thought for you.
Lif--I like your Really Scientific School of Thought. . . methinks people tend to anthropomorphize their horses far too much.
Betty Edgar