USET clinic

I was at the Calif. USET clinic and came away with many very good ideas
and constructive advice.  They are very kind in their training and even
I have to admit that International Competition is something different
from our regular AERC type competitions.  It IS a different animal.

I don't think it is for everyone, the demands are not the same, but it
is something that I am sure our country will continue to be very
expressive at and a leader throughout the world, if we continue to
support it (them.)

STeve Shaw