Reactor Panal Saddles

Wendy Merendini merendiniws@navair.navy.mil
Just thought I would add some comments on the Reactor Panel
Saddle.  First of all I LOVE MINE!  It is the most comfortable
and beautiful saddle I have ever owned.  I have had mine since
1999.  I come from a Hunter background and much prefer an
English style saddle.  I do not like bulky fenders and all that
leather between me and the horse.  It was a very lucky day that
Lynne introduced me to Carmi and the Reactor Panel!

Flikka is a tall, very narrow lady.  Getting a saddle to really
work for her was not easy.  In the past I would have to always
use a breast collar and crupper and various pad systems to get
saddle to stay put.  I no longer need a breast collar or crupper.
I rode the Bear Valley Springs ride with no crupper and my saddle
never moved!  In the past I would have been sitting on her neck
on the downhills.  Flikka has found a whole new trot gear
since using this saddle and she uses her rear much better going
up hills.  The RP allows her shoulders complete freedom and it
does not pinch her very high withers.

And the RP saddle is beautiful and well as very well constructed!
I have not put a cover on mine as it is so pretty I like looking
at it!  As for the cost - it is well worth it.  A well made
saddle like the RP, if taken care of, will last for years and
years.

And as for consumer support - Carmi, Lynne and Lisa could write
the book.  Thank you Ladies!

Wendy Merendini
& Fire Mt. Flikka