Re: RC: Reactor panel questions for users and the manufacturer

In a message dated 12/4/2001 3:41:54 PM Pacific Standard Time, lynne@glazer.org writes:

We don't generally sell RPs without a trial--make one measurement on
your horse ahead of time so we send the right size tree, you pay
freight only; we'll send a couple along if you're not sure about
model preference.  If we're doing a fitting clinic in your area, it's
UPS one way, if you return the saddle.  Money back guarantee--and
we're happy to have had no returns in the two+ years that's it's been
an American company.

When I decided to try out an RP saddle a couple of years ago the rains started coming and it rained so much I didn't ride in it for the first month.  It really seemed nice and I was so hoping that it would work I wanted to just go ahad and buy it then and there.  Lynne and Carmi wouldn't LET me.  They said I needed to try it out for longer so I could know for sure that it worked on Star.    I've never had someone refuse a sale so I could be SURE it was the right thing.  How cool is that? I really love that saddle.  I'm thinking of buying another one for Harca (his Orthoflex really is pretty worn out <g>).  The RP is the MOST comfortable saddle I've ever ridden in and Lynne even adjusts the fit for you if you're at a ride she's at or if you go to Norco.  Pretty awesome service.

Sylvia