Horsey Christmas Stuff

Plaid Horse Designs kelseydoodles@att.net
Greetings to all! I have some fun Horsey Christmas stuff that I have sold
via a catalog this past fall, and sent some items to a good friend who is
a member of this site, who posted a message about my goodies!  I've gotten
an overwhelming response, and thank you to all who have contacted me!  I
am still in the process of building a website, which should be up and
running in another five or six weeks (it will be called
"fergusmacduff.com"), but if anyone is interested in handmade horse
holiday stockings, christmas cards or other seasonal horsey goodies,
please contact me at kelseydoodles@att.net, and I will send you a catalog!

Happy holidays and God bless America.