From: Lone Pine Ranch [mailto:lonepineranch@velocitus.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 6:45 AM
To: 'Elizabeth Szeliga'; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: Close Contact Saddles for Endurance

WWW.reactorpanel.com Steph Teeter has a couple of Reactor Panel saddles
also. I am sure she would be happy to comment on hers. Before I bought mine
I sat in a slightly used (less than a year) VSD Mark II and thought I had
died and gone to heaven it was so comfortable. I was ready to trade in my
sofa. But alas, I felt the endurance model would be a little more secure (I
love to ride the really rough terrain in the Pacific Northwest & Mountain
Region). Marilyn