BIG Bumper-pulls?

Ray ODonohue rno2m@virginia.edu
 Like the one in the latest ads for Chevy Suburban!(i'd like to have the
whole rig!)I own half interest in a slide-in camper-we used it about twice
5 years ago-what a pain!And I need the smaller fiberglass cap I currently
keep on my pickup to stay just where it is-all the time.I'd like to be
able to rig up or buy one with a sleeping/camping/LQ area in the front of
a very long bumper pull.Sundowner and others make 'em;I wonder what they
tow like?-I'm thinking extremely long length.?