Re: RC: Mandatory hold times

At 10:28 PM 12/2/2001 +0000, you wrote: (unless there is some
>. If your goal is accumulating mileage year after year you just have to go
>slow.

:+)  Only if you are Trilby!!!!

In regards to the hold times, I think it should be left how it is.  Part of
this sport is figuring out the strategy on how to ride a ride based on the
trail that day.  If you can't make it thru a 25, 50 or 100 in the allotted
time, then you need to do your homework and come better prepared.  I like
the rides the best that people have a hard time making the cutoff times on,
because then I feel like it's a real endurance ride -- not something easy
that everybody can do.

Happy Trails,
Karen
in NV
& Rocky, 1st at his last ride (& bc)
& Weaver, top ten at his last 2 rides
.....with 2550 miles this season between them