"S" Hackamores

Just got my new S Hackamore and I LOVE IT!!! My horse prefers a hackamore to a bit but I find the mechanical hackamore lacking in flexibility and control. My horse flexes and gives to the bit very nicely (thank you--John Lyon's videos) but did not with mechanical hackamore. I just got my S Hackamore and the very first day he flexed with it and we both adored it. I rode around in the ring with it, then put the bit back on and he was not as happy with the bit after the S. I put the S back on and he relaxed and really enjoyed his work in the ring (which he normally does not like very well). He flexes and I can ride with a lighter rein. Other than covering the rope nose band with something that won't mark my horse up, I love it. I don't think I'll put anything else on my horse!!

Karla Watson
Oregon