Re: RC: Cinches

I got a nice Mohair cinch with my new saddle, but I'm not sure I like it.  I always used neoprene before and never had problems.  Also, as this is a new horse, with a wide belly, the girth keeps slipping forward if I tighten it enough for the saddle to stay put. Never had to tighten the cinch so tight before, always rode with it a tad loose, but she's a little hyper still, we're working on that. I'm thinking of neoprene with elastic.  Any opinions out there?