narrow girths

Where can you get a girth to use with 1" english billets that isn't so darn wide? I saw Annie George's girth but it has one wider buckle for her saddle. A girth with the "humane" ends, where the buckes are attached to a strap that runs thru a ring on the girth looks like you could have a 2" or so wide girth and still have it fit the english billets. But do they make such an animal? I have a long billet saddle and a "pony" arab and I want more elbow clearance.

                           Shelly