Cinches

Stacy Taeuber milo@dakotacom.net
I have a young Arabian mare, and we're just beginning on the trail. After
much agonizing over saddles, I just bought a Marciante endurance saddle.
My question now is what do people recommend as far as cinches go?  There's
a zillion different kinds out there -- neoprene, fleece, wool, mohair,
etc., so now I'm agonizing over that! I want what will be most comfortable
for her....
Thanks!
Stacy