Info On Ride Days And Length

Sarah patchworkfarmshorsestuff@hotmail.com
Does Anyone know If there are going to be any 12 mile CTR in Lower
Mainland BC canada?  I also wanted to know, what do you bring on the day
of the ride?  What do you wear? Do you have to ride in a bridle, or can
you ride in a halter so you horse can eat better?  What gear would you
bring with you on a 12 miles ride?  How long should it averagly take you
for a  12 miler?  Do you get vet checked for a 12 miler and an other info
you can give me on it i would like.  Thanks so much
sarah.