Re: RC: Re: private now?

....thinking......
I can understand a public rebuttal to a public attack; perhaps better to word an "issue" like this without ID - or one had better have facts; and finally, geez Louise(not you personally, Louise), aside from not starting a public efistfight to begin with, sometimes it takes a bigger person to take the dignified high road and not to respond. This is certainly a hot issue and one that should be addressed, since abuse, misuse and ignorance is a growing problem in horses as a whole, and with that, there is a tendency to pretend it doesn't happen. Not to raise another issue, but heaven help us if prize money, etc., becomes a part of the landscape of endurance. Anyway - someone help me here - I thought a horse could nto compete without foot protection.
San