Re: private now?

Yet it's somehow OK for others - like yourself - to make these little digs publicly... OK, *now* I see how this works....

Tracey

  Jude Hall <hall@denison.edu> wrote:

Tracey wrote...snip snip

>Better yet, spare the list
>and do so privately.

Uh, maybe a good idea for both of you?

JHall

"We should have a great many fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are, the signs of our ideas only, and not for things themselves."

-Locke, Essay on Human Understanding

Do You Yahoo!?