Re: Re: Re: Barefoot

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tracey Ritter"
 If she  attempted the next ride without giving enough time for her horse to
recouperate, then I'm sure that was a good lesson for her or anyone tracking
this to learn.  Live and learn, and live and learn some more.

Me -
Yes, I'm sure it was a good lesson, but why must the horse also learn this
"lesson"? Apparently, he was saying, "I'm hurting, please help me", in the
only language he could use.

Tracey -
Let's try to keep the sarcasm down (HELLO?!?!),

Me -
No, I must disagree there. Keep it up, and g.d. loud, if this kind sort of
situation presents itself. Doesn't matter if the horse is shod or bare.

Cheryl in WNY
Horse Kids Kit, Bobby & Dani