Re: RC: Re: Barefoot

At 12:27 PM 11/28/2001 -0700, Tracey Ritter wrote:
>(not just a dinky LD ride) and another 50 the weekend after that
>barefoot with her horse in excellent condition.  Luck?!
>Coincidence?! An anomaly unlikely to be duplicated?  I think not.

HELLO?!?!?  Have you not been paying attention?  Her horse did not finish
the last ride in excellent condition.  It wasn't even sound.  It looked
liked it was foundering later.  I can't say that I have ever seen a horse
looking more abused at an endurance ride before.  I really hope that nobody
else out there on ridecamp is actually believing all the lies and BS that
she posted.   Good grief.  Let's hope that stuff like that doesn't get
duplicated, it's cruel and inhumane to allow a horse to suffer like that
one did just to prove a point.

Karen, who was there