re:moral dilemma

jean keyes reluctantuser71@hotmail.com
Personally, I feel that if you don't report these trainers, you condone
their actions.  The Parelli trainer should have been reported directly to
Pagosa Springs, and the Walking Horse trainer to their association.  The
reason they continue with their abuse is that nobody reports them.  If you
were the  owner of the horse and you saw the abuse firsthand, then you're
telling what you saw; different from repeating what someone else said.
And when people ask me about the trainer, I would just say that I wouldn't
take my horse back to them; you don't have to go into specifics.