? about inverted heartrate

Hi Ridecampers-

Just curious,my friend's horse cantered the first 10 miles of a CTR.He was told at the first vet check that his heart rate was "inverted".What exactly does this mean?He completed the ride in great shape and did place.Also,anyone have any experience w/stifle injections?I have tried everything including chiro/accupuncture and hock injections.Now my vet suggests doing his stifles.Will he still be able to do 25's?

Also,check out the great picture of Angie and Kaboot on the cover of trailblazer magazine!Funny article Angie!

Alicia and Viktor(oohh-I love this balmy fla weather)