Re: RC: FEI Rides in the SE

Truman...

Maybe I'm confuzed...normal for me! :)

Thanks, Truman..I assume Biltmore IS an FEI ride again this year? I
assume the web site you posted is gospel? (I'm voting, as requested by
Nina) with my feet, I mean hooves. :)

This SHOULD listed in the ride info.  I would be really P***ed if I went
to, say Old Dominion and had to return without riding because it was an
FEI ride.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic