FEI Rides in the SE

Hope everyone had a happy Turkey Day!

I've been kinda trying to put my ride schedule together for next
year...deciding which rides I'm gonna attend, etc.  Unlike last year,
the Ride Schedule online doesn't say which rides are FEI sanctioned.
Yet, I got a note that listed the FEI rides for 2002, which indicated
that the spring Biltmore and Liberty Run are FEI sanctioned.  Would
someone confirm this for me please so I can remove them from my list of
rides to attend?

If this is the case, I would like to formally request to AERC that FEI
sanctioned rides be listed as such in the online schedule.

Hmmm...the thought crossed my mind that maybe they're not listed online
because it might affect attendance?

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic