Re: RE: indoor arena

Here in Oregon we have to rely on indoor rings in the winter because the trails get so bloody MUDDY!! Some you can still ride but you never know when a "good" trail is going to get very slippery. My horse is sad about not alot of trail riding right now but is learning some basic jumping which seems to make him happy. Does anyone else condition their horse with some jumping in the arena? He is doing little jumps and lots of fun jumping exercises. (Make sure you put full boots on your horses.) My gelding really likes it--even though we get some funny looks from the big thorobreds who are jumping too!

Karla
Little Arabian "Omar" in big horse barn
Portland, Oregon