Building a Tack Cabinet (NOT)

Hi -

Remember the Tack Cabinet I was going to build? Well, good thing I didn't go out and spend a couple hundred $$$. One just fell into my lap...Well, not exactly, it got delivered to my plant last week. A very well built heavy shipping crate 4x6x8 (bigger than I was going to build!).

It's holding an $$$ piece of inspection equipment and it is due to be opened this weekend! The shipper has to be there to inspect things when it is opened, then the crate is mine. It's even on skids, so I'm going to load it on my lunch break.

Cannot Wait!!! -

Cheryl in WNY
Horse kids Kit, Bobby & Dani