Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Hello there, Ridecampers. Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving
and hope you have a great holiday season. The words, “thankful and grateful”
have special meanings for us this year. As some of you know Pat has been off
work since April due to illness and we have had to rely on my sewing to get
the bills paid. We both want to thank you for your continued support and
confidence in our business.

This little poem was sent to us by a dear friend and we would like to send
it on to each of you so that you might enjoy a       smile and a giggle
also.

With warmest regards,
Evelyn and Pat
Just for “horsin-round”

TWAS THE NIGHT OF THANKSGIVING, BUT I JUST COULDN'T SLEEP.
I TRIED COUNTING BACKWARDS, I TRIED COUNTING SHEEP.
THE LEFTOVERS BECKONED - THE DARK MEAT AND WHITE
BUT I FOUGHT THE TEMPTATION WITH ALL OF MY MIGHT
TOSSING AND TURNING WITH ANTICIPATION
THE THOUGHT OF A SNACK BECAME INFATUATION.
SO, I RACED TO THE KITCHEN, FLUNG OPEN THE DOOR AND GAZED AT THE FRIDGE,
FULL OF GOODIES GALORE.
I GOBBLED UP TURKEY AND BUTTERED POTATOES,
.PICKLES AND CARROTS, BEANS AND TOMATOES
I FELT MYSELF SWELLING SO PLUMP AND SO ROUND, 'TIL ALL OF A SUDDEN, I ROSE
OFF THE GROUND.

I CRASHED THROUGH THE CEILING,
FLOATING INTO THE SKY WITH A MOUTHFUL OF
PUDDING AND A HANDFUL OF PIE.
BUT, I MANAGED TO YELL AS I SOARED PAST THE TREES....
HAPPY EATING TO ALL - PASS THE CRANBERRIES, PLEASE.

MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY, MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.  MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N
GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP, MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE
PRIZE, MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS.  MAY YOUR
THANKSGIVING BE BLESSED!!
       HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING DAY!