Re: RC: rides in the southeast

Dear Jennifer,
    If you want to attend a great ride with great food and a lovely
location topped off by wonderful hosts, come to The Million Pines
Classic in Soperton, Ga.  Another fun Ga. ride with lovely views and a
few more hills is  Oconee.  It is a very well run, well marked ride and
superpeople put it on.  Try Liberty Run at Fort Gordon in Augusta, Ga.
Vicky Parker puts on a great ride, it is pretty country and lot of fun.
Longstreets Charge is more challanging because of the climb up the
mountain, but again, a great well run and fun ride.  We just had River
Run, a fast-if-you-want-to-let-it-rip, ride near Hahira, Ga.  The
Linnahans really know how to put on a great endurance event, like so
many of our Southeastern area ride managers and volunteers.  I have only
mentioned the Ga. rides i have attended.  There are other great rides in
Ga.too.  Also there are great rides in Fl., Ky,, Tenn., N. &  S.
Carolina,  Miss., etc...etc...  E-mail me if you want more detailed info
on any of the rides I have attended.
     Come on down.

Peggy