Re: Re: Re: GPS use

I ride with a pair of athletic goggles.  The type that are used for Squash
etc.  I had photochromic lenses put in to give me sunglasses.  The
photochromics aren't as good as regular sunglasses in hot weather, but
better than nothing and do let you see at night.

I don't like riding with normal bifocals, because the ground in front of the
horse looks blurry, so I had them make the near vision part very small and
at the bottom.  It would be a real pain to use to read a newspaper, but
works for the small amount of close-up work involved in riding.

Ed.

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016