dac supplement

this company is located just a few miles from me, my vet recommended this additive for my mare when she was in foal. with the major foal loss in our area and surronding states due to the  worm problem that even made "48 hours", she felt this would help produce the amount of milk numerous mares were having trouble with. we used it the entire length of her pregnancy, and have a wonderful colt.i do not have an email address, but a phone number and mailing address. " direct action co. inc." 1-800-921-9121. if you want the ingredients, i'll give them to you. hope this helps  TINA RICH    (OHIO)