Re: RC: Mares vs Geldings

How about we all stop discriminating either gender...?  Mare or gelding there are great horses from both, there are the exceptional mares and the ones that are just not cut out for the job (endurance), and same goes with the geldings.  I've ridden many different horses and found my likings in both, mare or gelding they're all great!

Kori Byrd & Nantyka's April
----