Re: RC: Re: Winterizing for your horses

I have a polarfleece cooler that I use when we have to load and haul a horse
that isn't cooled out to totally dry.  It wicks the moisture away from the
horse, and will be absolutely wet on the outside when we get home.  I used to
think it was good to close up the trailer in the winter.  This year I'm going
to try leaving the high tail side panel out.  The trip home is usually about
10-15 minutes, so they aren't going to get too cold with a little air moving
around.   I used to cooler  the horse if she was still damp and close the all
the vents but sometimes when we got home she was really warm.  jeri