Winterizing for your horses

Jerry Young equineinnova@powernet.net
I was reading my current EQUUS magazine (December 2001) #290.  There are
two very important articles in this issue.  On on Blanketing and the
orther is winterizing your barn.  The blanket article is most important.
I being in Nevada, have always believed that blanketing our endurance
horses did more harm than good.  This article give good information on the
subject and confirms my beliefs that "blanketing" is not really needed
except in special times.  Enjoy.   Jerry