RE: RC: RE: McLellan question...

Haha - I definitely put a saddle cover on that one!  But I have actually
tried an original McClellan on my 5 yr old - thinking he was narrow - well,
his chest was at the time!  Not a chance of that saddle fitting.  The
Stonewall fit great on him and should have been good on my mare, both
described by saddle fitters as having wide backs.  Of course I don't know
where this particular Stonewall fit within the range of Stonewalls, so it
must have been on the wide end.

And yeah, I loved how close I felt to the horse with that saddle.

Marlene