IAHA & IBHA ADDRESSES

Does anyone out there have the correct addresses for the international
Arabian Horse Association and the International Buckskin Horse
Association?  Please e-mail me at:
   peggy498@webtv.net
I am saddle hunting.  I want an English saddle to use for endurance.  I
prefer wool  stuffing instead of foam.  The saddle needs to fit a horse
with high well formed withers.  I would rather buy a used saddle.  Any
suggestions?

I need Valerie Kanavy 's e-mail address.  Please e-mail me privately.