Re: Re: Why ride anything but an Arab?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tara Wheeler" <harpy@io.com>

> >Why would anyone want to ride (or drive) anything but an Arab?
>
> Anyone got a 15.2, sane and sound, smooth at the trot and lope, 4 to 6 yr
> old arab gelding for sale under $2000?

You know, just went to sacramento area to visit a friend.  We hauled to a
local staging area (granite bay).
When loading to leave, a woman rode by on a chesnut gelding.  He was
absolutely magnificent!  He was 15.3, and i guessed Anglo Arab....but turned
out to be straight Polish, an Alladin son.  He was one of the most gorgeous
and well-put together Arab geldings I have ever seen....don't see many like
that!
Karen