Re: Why ride anything but an Arab?

>Why would anyone want to ride (or drive) anything but an Arab?

Anyone got a 15.2, sane and sound, smooth at the trot and lope, 4 to 6 yr
old arab gelding for sale under $2000?

They weren't exactly jumping out of the bushes here in Central Texas yelling
'buy me!'

I'm training-up a Colorado Rangerbred  (that I just bought two months ago)
for next year's rides who fits the above criteria.

I'd happily buy and ride a arab.  I just couldn't find an arab two months
ago that fit my needs.