Warner Springs Ride entries

I have had many requests and questions regarding the entries for the Warner Springs ride which is scheduled for January 5.  The ride entries will be going out next Monday to everyone who is on my "sucker list" (right now about 600).  Because of the size of the basecamp and the dining room at the resort, I have limited the entries to 140.  Last year the right filled up in about 10 days and I except it to fill up faster this year. Those interested in attending, need to send their entries right back.

Terry Woolley Howe