Music to ride by (or avoid)

> One of my favorites is "Don't Fence Me In", by Willie Nelson.

I think that's older than Willie. >g<   For a really SLOW horse I sing
"Slow Ride...Take it EASY".  I once took a bunch of my home movies of
endurance rides, and spliced it in with a video of Debbie Gordon and
Melissa Crain, and dubbed "Maybe I'll Be Fast As You" to it.  It turned
out pretty good!  My favorite is:

 Emmy Lou Harris:  Born to Run

Well I never did crawl and I never did toe the line
No man is master to me I ain't that kind
Just put on my traveling shoes
If you want to win you just can't lose the time, or stay behind.

Well...I was born to run
To get ahead of the rest
And all I ever wanted was to be the best
Just to feel free
And be someone
I was born to be fast I was born to run.

Well I take the chances sometimes you make mistakes
But you don't do nothing unless you take the breaks
Living as dangerous as dynamite
Sure it makes you feel nervous but it makes you feel alright
It makes you feel alright...

Chorus

Nobody gonna make me do ththings their way
By the time you figure it out it's yesterday
Well it comes to he who waits I'm told
But I don't need it when I'm old and gray
Yeah, I want it today

Chorus

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.