quote of the day

Just read this quote from Churchill that I thought was worth passing
along:

"And here I say to parents, expecially to wealthy parents:  Don't give
your son money.  As far as you can afford it, give him horses.  No one
ever came to grief-except honorable grief-through riding horses.  No hour
of life is lost that is spent in the saddle.  Young men have often been
ruined through owning horses, or through backing horses, but never
through riding them-unless, of course, they break their necks,
which-taken at a gallop-is a very good death to die."

I plan to try to remember that thought when I start with the other
hundred plus horses on flat-fast Hahira this Sat. :-)

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.