Re: RC: Heavyweight horse II

In a message dated 11/5/01 6:09:42 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

.  Maybe the problem is MY habit of feeding him every day.

Hi Becky!  That came out wrong didn't it?  (I sure hope so <g>).  I'm pretty sure all of us feed our horses every day (twice a day even).  It does sound like he might be getting too much horse chow though.  Maybe grass hay and carrots for treats when he rattles the old feed tub.  Good luck with your guy, I hope you get the problem solved!

Sylvia