Re: RC: Re: ...hold my magnolia(NC/BigHorn)

Gretchen....

ROFL...

Hmmmm...seems everyone takes "umbrage" with me lately....but like
Howard, I am undeterred... <grin>

Sorta like the Marines, huh?  However I didn't want to call her a
"Retired Southern Belle"...probably would have hit me with her parasol!
:)

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic